Our Family Adventures

Our Family Adventures

Thursday, March 12, 2015

It's a Girl!!

 We are so excited to be having another baby girl!! I had gone back and forth in my mind trying to guess what I thought we were having but honestly wasn't sure. Majority of people guessed boy, so we were a little surprised when the tech told us she was 100% sure it was a baby girl. I am so excited! I think two girls in a row will be a blast and Sophie is so excited to have a baby sister. She had been telling us it was a girl from the beginning so when we told her, she kind of looked at us like "yeah guys, I already knew that." She is already planning all kinds of stuff she is going to do with her. I can't wait to watch them interact. Sky is super excited too. He told me after we had Soph that he could have all girls. He is such a cute daddy. This is just going to be such an exciting time.
I am 19 weeks pregnant tomorrow. I can't believe that I am at my half way point. This little gal will be here before we know it! I am feeling really good and I definitely feel pregnant. My symptoms have pretty much leveled out, other than my ever growing belly and appetite. Baby Girl is growing right on track. I started feeling little flutters at the end of my 15th week. Now I can see her move inside my belly and the little flutters are full blown kicks and rolls. She feels so strong! I didn't feel Sophie move till I was 20 weeks so this has been so exciting. Skyler has been able to feel her too. The other night was the first night we saw her move from the outside. We layed on the couch and just watched her. It was so surreal. I had been waiting for those kicks for two years, and seeing them made all of the struggles and hard times completely worth it. I am so in love with Baby Girl Simpson and I cannot wait until I can kiss her sweet face. We have our big target ultrasound in about a week and a half and I am so excited to see her again!  





No comments:

Post a Comment